Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Skinny on Bikini Season

ROMPERS AND BIKINIS! It's that time of year again lovers,

This is by far my favourite time of year because us ladies get to wear our super cute itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini's! SO I thought I would share with you what my favourite places are to buy bathing suits and what my favourite styles are;

1. Favourite website to buy bikinis from: Victoria Secret http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear (Beach Sexy are my particular favourite)

2. Second favourite website to buy bikinis from: Delias http://store.delias.com/browse.do;jsessionid=E8EC25253DF4A23A52D3090F88B10997.worker4?categoryKey=swim&topnavTrack=swim&incmpid=TopNavOuterwear

I just ordered this bathing suit a couple weeks ago from Victoria's Secret and I LOVE it.. it's so much brighter in person!


And these are the ones I just ordered! so excited to see them!




Now, ROMPERS ... my favourite place to buy rompers is Winners; I have a little bit of an addiction to buying them. Here's my favourite one:


...with a jean jacket, boho hair and feathery earings - life is complete.

Plus they're really in right now




No comments:

Post a Comment